Skip to main content
Topic: How can I get my book published? (Read 80 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I get my book published?

How to get your book's first 100 copies sold

Build a fan base as soon as possible. You can use a variety of methods to sell books.
It's important to be a good writer. The quality of one's writing is a matter of opinion.
If you're going to get reviews, you're going to have to give away your first book for free.
Make a website for your business.
Do as much writing as you can.
professional ghostwriter reviews.
Spend some time on the cover of your book.

Re: How can I get my book published?

Reply #2
Well this is great site! Would definitely recommend this to my friends. Love the read  https://weldingmiamifl.com

Re: How can I get my book published?

Reply #7
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо