Skip to main content
Topic: Time for our FALL BOOK/BIBLE Study!!!! (Read 1169 times) previous topic - next topic

Time for our FALL BOOK/BIBLE Study!!!!

Ready for a great book/Bible study with kindred spirits?

OhhhhHH!  I am SoooOOOooo excited to dig into our Fall Book/Bible study with you guys.

We are digging into one of my all time favorite books, Christ of the Mount (You can even grab the ebook version here: https://amzn.to/2R7hsnf ).

This book is one of my number one studies in grad school. Not only is it a powerful dig into the Sermon on the Mount, but it is also one of the most powerful books for leaders.

We are called to be image bearers representing the kingdom of God. We are called to rule and reign. We are called to be restorers and ministers of reconciliation.

I cannot wait to dig into the Word with you guys. I loved this book the first time I studied it earlier this year. I have a feeling that God has even more as we dig in together.

Soooooo....here are the details:

Stepping Up to the Call Fall Book Study
Christ of the Mount by E. Stanley Jones

WHEN: Thursdays - 10AM CT
WHERE: http://www.CindyRushton.com/zoom

Schedule:
   •   October 8 - Discuss Preface-Introduction

•   October 15 - Discuss Chapters 1/2

•   October 22 - Discuss Chapters 3/4

•   October 29 - Discuss Chapters 5/6/7

•   November 5 - Discuss Chapters 8/9/10/11

•   November 12 - Discuss Chapters 12/13/14

•   November 19 - Discuss Chapters 15/16/17/18

When reading:

Journal :
   •   Who am I?

•   What is mine?

•   Who is God/Jesus/Holy Spirit?

•   What can He do?

•   What can He do in and through me?

•   What am I learning new and fresh from this Bible passage?

•   What is my big takeaway (or in this book-takeaways!)

Action:
   •   How does God want for me to put this into ACTION?

Need the book? Grab it at AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2R7hsnf

Let's dig in! 
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Re: Time for our FALL BOOK/BIBLE Study!!!!

Reply #1
I found your post using more education This is a very well-written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information and ideas.

Re: Time for our FALL BOOK/BIBLE Study!!!!

Reply #4
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо