Skip to main content
Topic: Welcome to the Stepping Up to the Call Community! (Read 1611 times) previous topic - next topic

Welcome to the Stepping Up to the Call Community!

Welcome to the Stepping Up to the Call Community!

Today we bring everything to our HOME on the web.

What is this all about? Glad you asked!

We are here to encourage, empower, and equip you for your call as a godly woman or man. Our purpose is to help you to step up to your call and live out your life purpose.  We would LOVE for you to join us and become part of our tribe, our community! You are "at home" here! Our prayer is that this will become one of your "places" here on the internet.

Want to know what to expect?

You can connect with us regularly for all of the great discussions, studies, podcasts, online live sessions, and chats that we have coming up! Dig in! You are welcome here! Grab a big cup of coffee or tea and settle in for a bit!

Just jump in and introduce yourself. Look around at what we have going on. If you have questions, drop them in - there is a forum for that! ;) Enjoy!

Welcome! You are SOOoooo welcome here!

Blessings,
Cindy Rushton...who is SO glad you are here!
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Actress, Biz/Life coach, Entrepreneur, Empty-nester, Mimi, RVer, Sweet Tea Drinker, God-crazy!!
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Re: Welcome to the Stepping Up to the Call Community!

Reply #1
Thank you for creating this wonderful forum, Cindy! May The Lord blow His ruach breath upon it for His glory!

Reply #2
Yessssss! I am so excited! This is our space to encourage, empower, and equip each other for our callings and our life purposes. I totally pray that His sweet Spirit blows across this and meets us here!

SOooooo glad to see you here! Catch us up on what you have been doing! :)
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Reply #3
Congratulations on successfully creating this brand new Spirit led forum space.

Reply #4
Congratulations on successfully creating this brand new Spirit led forum space.

Thank you sweet friend! Isn't it such a blessing? I am just filled to overflowing. I am glad you are here too. You have sooo much to offer all of us. Just pour out sweet friend! :)

Where to Enter Plex TV Code?

Reply #5
When you open your browser on your desktop or mobile phone, go to plex.tv/link and ensure you’re signed into the correct Plex account.
plex.tv link
plex tv link

what is plex.tv/link ?

Reply #6

plex.tv/link TV is a component of the Plex media center suite, a convenient subscription service that lets you stream your media from anywhere. In addition to Plex live TV broadcasts, users can also stream a curated collection of web shows and news broadcasts. Plex Media Server is a digital media player and organizational tool that allows you to access the music, pictures, and videos stored on one computer with any other computer or compatible mobile device. plex.tv link gives you one place to find and access all the media that matters to you.
Plex tv link

Reply #8
Awesome post i love it thanks for this admin!  full charge bookkeeping

Reply #10
I really loved it here but are there any recent updates? Thanks  https://fencingspokanewa.com

Reply #12
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Reply #13
Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I’m attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing..
Site : top men suede leather jackets

Reply #14
Econ