Skip to main content
Topic: HI--This is Cindy Rushton--I will get us started! :)  (Read 1160 times) previous topic - next topic

HI--This is Cindy Rushton--I will get us started! :)

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our community! Also, welcome to my website! :)

I hope that each of you will jump in and share all about yourselves. Tell us about you, your family, your biz/ministry, your hobbies, and your heartbeats. I KNOW that this can feel awkward, but <b>we cannot know all about YOU unless you tell us<b>. ;) So, I will jump in and warm the waters!

I am Cindy Rushton. I live in Destin, Florida. 

I am an empty-nester and exceptionally blessed mother of two amazing children. My son Matt is 33, married to Whitney (who is simply AWESOME and I hope will join us here) and dad to two precious boys. They are my treasures. Josh just turned 10 years old in two weeks and Oliver is almost 5.  My daughter, Elisabeth will be 30 in a few days and she is mother of my awesome 8-year-old grand. I have been a bit mushy the past week. They are both in the US Army--they are my heroes.

I am currently back in school full-time pursuing my Masters of Transformative Ministry. I LOVE IT!  It has been an instrument of transformation for me and my life. I am already blown away by the amazing courses in this program. I have another year in this degree program. I will either pursue another Masters or dig into my Doctorate at that time. Can I say, "Life-long learner?"

I am a Life and Business Coach specializing in helping businesses and ministries get started or grow their communities and influence. I built my own business as a writer, speaker, pastor, podcaster, and radio show host.

I was called into ministry and business in 1986. Since this time, I have written and published over 150 books. I have taught thousands of workshops in person and online. I have produced two, now three podcasts. I have been a prolific blogger and article marketer of thousands of articles published around the world. Today, I continue my ministry and business while helping other influencers and leaders get started and grow their own communities and influence.  

I love worship, ministry, running, photography, and travel. I love to go to the movies or stay at home for old movies. I am currently counting down until our seasons change and get a little cooler here in Florida. Then, you can find me finding pretty places to hike and run. I love studying the Bible, theology, worldview, church growth, evangelism, and pastoral care. I also love studying digital media, social media, marketing, and all things business. 

My vision for our forum here is to have a spot on the web to grow, learn, and develop community in an uncensored place (well, I will censor anything that is vulgar or obsene). We will have daily chat here, occasional deep discussions, and group studies. For those of you who are in business or ministry, I pray that this will be a community where you can find partners for your projects, speakers for your events, guests for your podcasts, and even coaches and mentors who can walk with you along your journey. 

Get ready for an incredible journey together!

Now, start your own topic and introduce yourself! You are so welcome in this place!
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Re: HI--This is Cindy Rushton--I will get us started! :)

Reply #1
Love this idea Cindy! Thanks for sharing your story!

Reply #2
Hey Mandy!! I love seeing YOU here! Jump in and make this your space! We had a forum many years ago. I have thought about how we could have a space that is better organized and NOT censored! lol! I found this option on my website for a forum and knew  it would be a special place. I am SOoooo jazzed! I hope that you feel very welcomed here! <3
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Reply #3
Hello everyone..Lina here.  Homeschooled my children for many years.  Glad to be part of this forum

Reply #4
Hi Cindy! So happy to be here.

Reply #5
Hello everyone..Lina here.  Homeschooled my children for many years.  Glad to be part of this forum

Hi Lina! SO glad you are here and joining us. Catch us up on what you are up to??? So happy you are here! :)

Reply #6
Hi Cindy! So happy to be here.

Hey Ruthie!!! So happy to see you here! How are you? Catch us up on what you have going on? Hugs!

Reply #8
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting