Skip to main content
Topic: Our Next Book Study will kick up October 1st! (Read 1500 times) previous topic - next topic

Our Next Book Study will kick up October 1st!

Our next book study will kick up October 1st!

We will be studying one of my favorite books, Christ of the Mount by E. Stanley Jones. You can find it here: https://amzn.to/2R7hsnf

I promise that this will be a study that will deepen your faith, inspire you toward greatness, and challenge you to live your life intentionally. Best of all, we get to do it together! Get ready! This is gonna be awesome!

Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Re: Our Next Book Study will kick up October 1st!

Reply #1
I look forward to it!  Do you know, I first found you, @CindyRushton , through a book study? Many years ago!  You had done a book study with someone else on a Charlotte Mason book. I found the study and the notes after it was complete, but it was invaluable to me all the same.  I think I still have notes from that book study in my files!

Reply #2
Woo hoo! This is great! I am excited to participate. Thank you Cindy! xoxo
Brenda Keller🌻
Virtual Administrative Consultant

Reply #3
I look forward to it!  Do you know, I first found you, @CindyRushton , through a book study? Many years ago!  You had done a book study with someone else on a Charlotte Mason book. I found the study and the notes after it was complete, but it was invaluable to me all the same.  I think I still have notes from that book study in my files!

Awwww! Now, that is a LONG time ago. We were just TWO! ;)

This is an AMAZING book. We will have a blast digging in as a group. I remember studying it in school and literally having so many takeaways that I thought I would end up highlighting the whole book. LOL! I cannot wait to discuss it with you guys!

So glad you are here. We have awesome things to do together. Hugs!
Writer, Speaker, Pastor, Revivalist, Apostolic Prophet, Actress, Empty-nester, Mimi, Army Mom, RVer, Serial Entrepreneur, Life/Business/Ministry Coach, Sweet-tea Addict, God-crazy!

Reply #4
Woo hoo! This is great! I am excited to participate. Thank you Cindy! xoxo

Hey Brenda! How awesome to see you here! We will have a blast with this book. It is a keeper. I cannot wait to see what God gives each of you during the study. Gonna be soooo good! Hugs to you!

Reply #5
I just ordered my copy, should be here right in time!

Reply #6
I just ordered my copy, should be here right in time!

Wooohoooooo! Girl! This is going to be so much fun! It is an incredible book. I cannot wait to study alongside of you! :)

Reply #7
Just ordered mine for the Kindle! Is this meeting here in the forum or elsewhere?

Reply #8
Just ordered mine for the Kindle! Is this meeting here in the forum or elsewhere?
Woooohooooo ! We will have it in Zoom. Assignments will be here as well.

Do you guys have a preferred day and time? I am getting my schedule ready to roll for next month!

CANNOT WAIT!

Reply #9
Friday afternoons (after 1pm Central) are usually quiet for me...

Reply #10
Can't wait to get started with this! I'll probably have to catch replays but I'll meet you when & where I can.

Reply #11
Since Friday afternoons are a bit quieter for you Mandy, would it be a problem any other days? I have school deadlines on Friday, so I am MOSTLY crazy on the Fridays. I might could work around if you can't join. I want YOU there! :) Thoughts?

Reply #12
Tuesday and Thursday are usually slower until about 3 pm CST, and I can also call in while I walk the puppies!

If I know the time ahead, I can try and work puppies around it, but I can't really adjust my girls dance class schedule in the evenings...

Reply #13
Wooohooo! Would Tuesdays at 10AM CT, 12PM CT, or 1PM CT work best?? Thoughts? I will put a poll up over at the FB Group. :) I am SOooo stinkin excited! :)