Welcome to Our NEW Show! It is time for Episode 13 and this is a keeper. Just grab your cup of coffee and join us for a fun show!
Today I have a treat for you. I am welcoming a very dear friend of mine here for today’s show. My sweet friend Pat Dyer is joining us today to talk about a perfect topic for leaders today. She is a worship ministry leader and she ministers to worship leaders and ministry leaders. She and I are in a mastermind together. In addition, we knew God was positioning us together to grow and minister together. Today is just a perfect example and we are including all of you. So grab a big cup of tea…this is going to be good!
Well, before then, let me ask you—are you one of God’s servants? Do you take care of others? Who is taking care of you?
Patricia Witherspoon-Dyer reminds us that “you cannot pour from an empty cup” when you are trying to minister to those around you. She says that you cannot begin to take care of anybody until you take care of YOU. She is not giving us another “pie-in-the-sky” idea about self care that gives us yet another thing to do. Pat comes alongside of us, teaching us how to be fully empowered and equipped for our calling and our ministries. She is around a lot of Christian leaders and she knows how we are—taking care of everyone else around us while we are dry, parched, and weary on the inside.
This year is going to be the year that we need to be 100%. Don’t settle for anything less. Join Pat as she gives us practical strategies we can carry with us into the new year. I promise that you will find ideas that will make your year…wait TODAY…the very best ever!
LINKS TO FIND EVERYTHING ONLINE:
- My website: CindyRushton.com
- The Cindy Rushton Show: TheCindyRushtonShow.com
- Breakthrough Flags Ministries: https://BreakThroughFlags.com
- Breakthrough Flags Ministries on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/breakthroughflagsministries
- Breakthrough Flags Ministries Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/526470317736956
- Email Pat: email@example.com
- Self Care for the Anointed Online Retreat: https://CindyRushton.com/Self-Care
- Delay Brings Exposure: https://cindyrushton.com/CindyRushtonShow/blog/episode-9-delay-brings-exposure/